Specializing in headhunting and recruitment services for over 14 years, Thorens Solutions – headhunters has been actively helping and providing support to job seekers and passive candidates in their quest for a new opportunity that will propel their careers and fulfill them both professionally and personally.
Our recruiters’ main focus is always directed towards understanding your interests, expertise, expectations and needs. Therefore, our team works to present you only opportunities that specifically match your ambitions.
Our personalized approach :
We know that any job search process can be long and tiring. Our recruiters will be available and accompany you every step of the hiring process, from the first contact and until you take on your new position, and remain available thereafter if you have any questions or concerns.
Our Areas of Expertise and Covered Regions :
Our services are offered throughout Quebec’s province. Specialized in intermediate and senior positions, we recruit mainly for positions corresponding to :
- Senior and Executives
- Engineers and Project Managers
- IT Professionals
- HR, Finance or Sales Professionals
We Guarantee Total Confidentiality :
Whether you are currently employed or not, Thorens Solutions ensures the absolute confidentiality of any job search process you might initiate with us and our clients.
- We never send your resume or give away any information related to you without your permission.
- We never reach out to your current employer to let them know you are currently looking for new opportunities.
- Your former employers will never be contacted without your consent.
- Your resume will only be accessible to Thorens Solutions’ recruiters.
- Your personal information is protected and remains confidential
- A completely free service.
Don’t Miss Your Next Opportunity!
By creating an account with Thorens Solutions, your profile and resume will be added to our network of internal candidates.
Our recruiters will then be able to find your resume and directly get in touch with you to present you with new opportunities.
When creating your account, you will be able to specify :
- The geographical region in which you might consider a new position.
- The employment categories that interest you.
- Industries in which you would like to work.
- Your salary expectations.
Thanks to these details, our recruiters will be able to get in touch with you specifically for opportunities that meet your expectations and your expertise.
What to expect after creating your account
If we currently have a specific position for you :
- A recruiter will get in touch with you shortly to discuss your career goals and present you the opportunity in mode details.
- If you are interested in the position, you will be be invited to come and meet us at one of our offices.
- If you confirm your interest for the opportunity, your resume will then be sent to our client and our recruiter will provide support and close follow ups throughout the entire process.
- Wether your application is successful or not, our recruiter will follow-up with you to give you the news.
If there is no position matching your profile :
- Your resume and your preferences will be saved in our internal bank of candidates.
- When an opportunity that matches your profile becomes available, our recruiters will get in touch with you to let you know about the opportunity.
Can I make an appointment with a recruiter?
Due to the high volume of resume that our recruiters receive, only candidates with a profile corresponding to one of our opportunities will be contacted for an interview with one of our recruiters. You can create an account and add your resume to our database so that we can get in touch with you when we have an opportunity that matches your profile.
How do I send my application?
To send us your resume, you can either create an account on our website and upload your resume directly to our database, or sent it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you received my resume?
If you have created an account on our website, you can view your account uploaded in your candidate area.
If you have applied for a specific position, you can visit the job offer’s page under the “Job offers” section. If you can see the mention “you have already applied for this position”, your resume has been successfully uploaded.
Do you offer coaching or resume analysis services?
No, we do not offer this service at this time.
Do you offer internships?
Unfortunately no. All of our positions are permanent full-time opportunities, primarily for intermediate and senior positions. But do not hesitate to send us your resume so that we have your information in our database when you start your job search at the end of your studies!
Do you offer temporary or under contract positions?
Unfortunately no. All of our positions are permanent full-time opportunities.